"Just-Announced CPSC Updates on Total Element Screening and Third-Party Test Burden Reduction"
Watch this XOS on-demand webinar featuring Quin Dobb, noted CPSIA expert and former Chief of Staff of the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC).
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- A recent CPSC report on XRF Spectrometry for Total Element Screening, the latest in a number of seminal reports in recent years by the CPSC, that covers several key findings:
- Data from the report demonstrates that HDXRF is comparable to wet chemistry in terms of precision and reliability
- The report concludes that HDXRF is a suitable alternative test method for measuring total content of heavy metals in homogeneous polymeric materials
- HDXRF should be accepted as an approved alternative total screening test method for all regulated heavy metals in the ASTM F963-11 mandatory toy safety standard
- A new staff proposal from the CPSC to extend the lead determinations (avoiding having to do third-party testing) to untreated wood for the other 7 heavy metals that was recently released and an explanation of the impact of this and other just-announced staff proposals
- How HDXRF can be used as an effective, first-party means of compliance with the Production Testing Plan requirements of the CPSC
Don't miss this exclusive webinar; watch today!
Fill out the form to download the information