CPSIA Compliance with High Definition XRF Analyzers
High Definition XRF Analyzers for Compliance Testing of Toys and Consumer Goods
HDXRF technology provides fast, accurate detection of lead and other potentially toxic elements at levels far beyond traditional XRF.
Bolster your testing program with multi-element detection compliant with ASTM F2853-10, the CPSIA-approved method.
HDXRF is the ONLY alternative to ICP (wet chemistry) by the CPSC for certification of surface coatings and homogenous materials.
Available in handheld and bench-top units, HDXRF technology is particularly suited to assist in meeting CPSIA compliance for heavy metal restrictions.
HDXRF analyzers offer:
- Multi-element detection compliant with ASTM F2853-10, the CPSIA-approved method for the quantification of lead in substrates and coatings
- Limits of detection well below CPSIA mandates, so you can be confident in the results
- An analysis area of 1-mm for testing of small features and irregular shapes
- Separate and simultaneous analysis of coating and substrate
- Rapid, precise screening to allow for more testing in less time
- Sensitivity and accuracy of wet chemistry without destroying the product
- Versatile functionality for use across the supply chain from the manufacturer to warehouses and retailers
- Quantification of lead in substrates and coatings
- Lead testing in toys
- Cadmium and lead testing in jewelry
- Precious metals testing
- Apparel testing
- QA/QC manufacturer testing
HDXRF Level of Detection (LOD)
*Longer measurement times.
Now deploy HDXRF technology wherever you need dependable analysis:
HD Prime: continues to set the standard for precision analysis as the only HDXRF analyzer for the compliance laboratory.
HD Mobile: brings the unprecedented precision of HDXRF to product and component analysis anywhere in the consumer supply chain.