The Sindie 7039 Bench-Top model is specifically designed for fast batch testing from 0.15 – 3000 ppm (wt.) sulfur fuel samples at petroleum pipeline terminals, refineries, and test laboratories. The unit is compact and fits on any lab bench with an easy-to-use and robust design for industrial and laboratory use with minimal maintenance. The Sindie analyzer has many advantages over competing technologies. The analyzer has exceptional signal-to-noise using monochromatic excitation of the X-ray source characteristic line. It does not require consumable gases or high-temperature operations improving the analyzer’s robustness and reliability.
Sindie 7039 Bench-Top complies with ASTM Standard D-7039. Sindie 7039 Bench-Top meets or exceeds the performance of other X-ray fluorescence-based ISO and ASTM test methods including ISO 20884, for the measurement of sulfur in refinery fuels.
The main features of the Sindie 7039 bench-top analyzer include:
- Direct measurement without sample conversion; Analysis in ppm (wt)
- LOD: 0.4 ppm
- Dynamic Range: 0.15 ppm to 3000 ppm
- Outstanding linearity: One calibration for diesel and gasoline matrixes over full dynamic range
- Fast measurement time: 300 seconds
- No consumable gases required
- Extremely low maintenance
Sindie Gen 3 M-Series Analyzer Brochure