HD Prime™ Analyzer for Toxic Elements in Consumer Products
The HD Prime™ Analyzer is the most comprehensive and cost-effective solution in the market for precisely quantifying and rapidly screening heavy metals and other regulated elements.
Manufacturers, testing labs, retailers, and government agencies can confidently document compliance to ever-changing global regulations.
HD Prime™ offers the ability to:
- Easily and simultaneously distinguish coating and substrate layer readings
- Achieve unprecedented limits of detection for regulated metals
- Analyze spot areas of 1mm for testing small features or components and irregular shapes
- Non-destructive measurements; no sample prep required
- Ease of use in multiple environments
- Offers rapid screening or precise quantification
- Automatically embed high quality image with scan data
Ideal for rapid screening and precise quantification of toxic elements in children’s products, HD Prime™ is easy to use and very cost-effective. Measurements are non-destructive and do not require costly and time-consuming sample preparation that would destroy the merchandise being tested and degrade the audit trail.
Take a closer look at the analyzer that has revolutionized the world of consumer product safety compliance!
Data Sheet [downloadable PDF]