Confidently Test Consumer Products for Regulated Elements with High Definition XRF Analyzers
The precision of “wet chemistry” in 5-minutes.
High Definition XRF analyzers offer unprecedented levels of detection of lead, cadmium, and other potentially toxic heavy metals in toys, apparel, electronics and other consumer goods.
Comply with ASTM F2853-10 and F2617. Screen and quantify lead and other restricted elements at levels well below CPSIA mandates, and easily document compliance to CPSIA and to stringent RoHS, F963 and EN-71 standards.
Handheld HDXRF analyzers and benchtop HDXRF analyzers offer:
- Multi-element detection compliant with ASTM F2853-10, the CPSIA-approved method for the quantification of lead in substrates and coatings
- Limits of detection well below CPSIA mandates, so you can be confident in the results
- An analysis area of 1-mm for testing of small features and irregular shapes
- Separate and simultaneous analysis of coating and substrate
- Rapid, precise screening to allow for more testing in less time
- Sensitivity and accuracy of “wet chemistry” without destroying the product
- Versatile functionality for use across the supply chain from the manufacturer to warehouses and retailers
- Lead testing in toys
- Lead paint testing
- Cadmium and lead testing in jewelry
- Precious metals testing
- Apparel testing
- RoHS compliance
- QA/QC manufacturer testing
Deploy HDXRF technology wherever you need dependable analysis:
HD Prime™ continues to set the standard for precision analysis as the only HDXRF analyzer for the compliance laboratory.
HD Mobile™ brings the unprecedented precision of HDXRF to product and component analysis anywhere in the consumer supply chain.