Confidently Test Consumer Products for Regulated Elements with High Definition XRF Analyzers
High Definition XRF analyzers offer unprecedented levels of detection of lead, cadmium, and other potentially toxic heavy metals in toys, apparel, electronics and other consumer goods.
Comply with ASTM F2853-10 and F2617. Screen and quantify lead and other restricted elements at levels well below CPSIA mandates, and easily document compliance to CPSIA and to stringent RoHS, F963 and EN-71 standards.
Handheld HDXRF analyzers and benchtop HDXRF analyzers offer:
- Multi-element detection compliant with ASTM F2853-10, the CPSIA-approved method for the quantification of lead in substrates and coatings
- Limits of detection well below CPSIA mandates, so you can be confident in the results
- An analysis area of 1-mm for testing of small features and irregular shapes
- Separate and simultaneous analysis of coating and substrate
- Rapid, precise screening to allow for more testing in less time
- Sensitivity and accuracy of “wet chemistry” without destroying the product
- Versatile functionality for use across the supply chain from the manufacturer to warehouses and retailers
- Lead testing in toys
- Lead paint testing
- Cadmium and lead testing in jewelry
- Precious metals testing
- Apparel testing
- RoHS compliance
- QA/QC manufacturer testing
Deploy HDXRF technology wherever you need dependable analysis:
HD Prime™ continues to set the standard for precision analysis as the only HDXRF analyzer for the compliance laboratory.
HD Mobile™ brings the unprecedented precision of HDXRF to product and component analysis anywhere in the consumer supply chain.