Confidently Test Consumer Products for Regulated Elements
HDXRF® analyzers offer unprecedented levels of detection of lead, cadmium, and other potentially toxic heavy metals in toys, apparel, electronics and other consumer goods. Available in stationary or portable units. Accurate. Non-destructive. Comply with ASTM F2853 and F2617.
HDXRF technology offers a quantum leap in consumer product safety compliance. HDXRF delivers levels of accuracy and detection that far exceed traditional XRF analysis.
Confidently screen and quantify lead and other restricted elements at levels well below CPSIA mandates, and easily document compliance to CPSIA and to stringent RoHS, F963 and EN-71 standards.
HDXRF analyzers offer:
- Multi-element detection compliant with ASTM F2853-10, the CPSIA-approved method for the quantification of lead in substrates and coatings
- Limits of detection well below CPSIA mandates, so you can be confident in the results
- An analysis area of 1-mm for testing of small features and irregular shapes
- Separate and simultaneous analysis of coating and substrate
- Rapid, precise screening to allow for more testing in less time
- Sensitivity and accuracy of “wet chemistry” without destroying the product
- Versatile functionality for use across the supply chain from the manufacturer to warehouses and retailers
- Lead testing in toys
- Lead paint testing
- Cadmium and lead testing in jewelry
- Precious metals testing
- Apparel testing
- RoHS compliance
- QA/QC manufacturer testing
Available in Lab and Portable Handheld Units!
Now deploy HDXRF wherever you need dependable analysis:
HD Prime™ continues to set the standard for precision analysis as the only HDXRF analyzer for the compliance laboratory.
HD Mobile™ brings the unprecedented precision of HDXRF to product and component analysis anywhere in the consumer supply chain.